Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tuesday

Tuesday is my daughters dance day... and it's visitor week. Which means we ge to watch the instruction for the entire hour, not just the last 5 minutes. Basically, I get to watch 20 little girls not listen to the instructor while picking pretend flowers.



But, after dance class I am off the gym. It's a Run and Swim night... I am looking forward to this one. I don't really know why.



I had an appointment to get my new bike fitted tomorrow, but schedule conflicts will push that back until next week Wednesday. Then I will be able to get back on the trainer and follow my workout schedule a little better.









My sons Saturday morning basketball is over, so I can attend my first Masters Swim Class. I am nervous about this. I am going there looking for help and suggestions with my swim stroke... by all means it really needs it.

No comments: