Thursday, March 6, 2008

First official Blog entry

Well... I am doing it. I am now an offiical blogger. This is going to be where you can flow the progress of our growing triathlon team. Right now, things are happening fast... creating an LLC., aquiring new members and getting all the things in order that will make us lok like we know what we are doing. It's going to be a fun year.

I will try to keep this updated as thinsgs progress. I would also like to track my training progess on here. Tonight I have basketball... a men's league that I play in. So there will be no "triathlon" training tonight. Only a couple more weeks of basketball and I think I will be able to follow my training schedule more closely. Instead of make excuses...!

Tomorrow is the USA Today article featuring me and my brothers. I will document our triathlon racing with the commitment to organ donatation after losing our youngest brother. Get yourself a USA Today and check out the OpenAir magazine.

No comments: