Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Good Home for a New Bike....

OK... ! On to the Goods. Went down to BikeSport last night in Dearborn with Trevor. Wow! What a trip. Not only am I very happy about the bike I received and the deal that I feel that I got. The whole experience with Tom was tremendous. I could have talked to him a lot longer. What a great guy and extremely good at what he does. Notice that I place the "nice guy" first, cause that is what I think he is. The bike fits great and I can't wait for the weather to warm up a little. Maybe I could bundle up and take her out tonight?

This weekend is Easter... which will be fun for the kids. Also, it will be the first time that Trevor, Brandon and I will be able to sit down and discuss things about the team. We have changed the name officially to TRI for Life, LLC. Now the big thing is coming up with a logo.

No comments: