Wednesday, June 4, 2008

No Training news...

Ok, so I will have to find something else to talk about. No triathlon stuff today.

I will have to tell you about Saturday morning... I was in bed when I hear Dane yell... Dad!..... Dad!... So I get up and walk into his room. You have to picture him lying there on his back... looking straight up at the ceiling. I asked him what was wrong... his response "My hair seems to be stuck in a hole" Confused and thinking he was still sleeping... I said "What?" Again he repeated like any 4 year old... "My hair seems to be stuck in a hole" I love the "seems to be" part. This kid kills me.

After a little more investigation. He had fallen asleep with gum in his mouth and now it has his head stuck to his pillow. See... his hair seemed to be stuck in a hole. Logical now... and funny.

It was my fault, the kids were up late on Friday and I put them to bed without brushing their teeth, so the gum was never discovered. Well, not until Saturday morning.

Maybe you had to be there... but I still crack up when I think about the situation.

Baseball update... Cade had a game Monday and again did really well. He has another game tonight. Riley had practice last night and a game on Thursday that she will have to miss due to Kindergarten graduation. Ok so a little training talk... When the heck am I going to find time to train? Ugh!

No comments: